Port Automation Software Secure Transition Systems (Active RF Systems and Plate Recognition System Integration for Remote Distance Tracking) Door Barrier Systems Vehicle License Plate Identification Systems Mobile Data Collection and Processing Terminals (Vehicle Terminals and Hand Terminals) Data Security and System-compliant Wired, Wireless Network Systems and components Security System Room and Server Systems.
Secure Access System
- Likont GGS was developed to provide Security and Auto control.
- It provides the follow-up, registration and accrual of all operations within the Port Input Output and port.
Information Entry to System
- Truck, Trailer and Driver and Transporter company information can be registered in the system. If the port system is opened to customers, the customer can also enter information about the vehicle.
- Transport Companies or Agencies should install BiRF tags, install BiRF tags, and mount them on the right front of trucks, trucks and semi-trailers, for all trucks, trucks and semi-trailers that bring loads to and from the port.
- The tags will be associated with the truck, trailer and flatbed plates to which they are attached, and can only be used in trucks and trailers on which they are associated.
- Driver Tags are also provided by T.C. It will be associated with the ID number and its photo and used by that person.
- If the Port Management system opens to its customers, Container Tags and Information can be created by the Customer / Company.
- The tag number to be attached to the load and the name of the forwarding company to carry the load / vehicle can also be written.
- Readers present on the doors when the vehicle / cargo arrives at the port or arrives at the gate for exit;
- Read the tool / load's tag number first,
- Receive information about the forwarder associated with this number,
- If desired, the plate information read by the plate reading system can be compared with the registered plate information in the tags. (Optional)
- At the same time, plate reading system, plate, Police Department Polnet connection over the question,
- Truck driver can be read in the tag, again through the polnet GBT, over the guard can be done ENT query
- In case the vehicle and driver are safe, the entry and exit will be allowed by the system.
- Then the barrier will be opened and the entry or exit information will be automatically written by the system to all tags.
- All these inquiries will be completed in maximum 6 seconds.
Approval and Entry Permit
- If The Result Of The Query And Identification Is Positive (If The Tags Are Defined) And / Or A Reservation Is Made; Access Confirmation, Barrier Opens.·
- If the Vehicle, Driver or Container is Not Defined
Secure Access System
- The system is able to track the incoming and outgoing containers with wagons.
- Company - Person - Vehicle - Trailer - Container - Cargo - Ship - History - Gbt - Kbb· All kinds of interrogation can be done and detailed report can be obtained
In-house Data Sharing
- GGS Port Information System with Tag Reader receives information from the database as well as Port Computing System can get information from GGS database with Tag Reader. Thus, there is no need for the same information to be recorded by more than one service and personnel within the organization, thus saving personnel and time.
- Port data entry date and time of the vehicles that bring containers to the port by GGS both in the tags and the database is recorded, this information can be used by the Port Computing system; thus, there will be no need for an interchenge office created for this purpose.
- Bulk tonnage information of bulk and general cargo loads can be tracked in real time, on a load, firm and ship basis. In order to be installed on any ship, the types and numbers of the containers coming from the outer area to the port can be learned instantaneously.
- Information sharing between GGS and the Port Computing System allows agencies to receive real-time information on their cargoes on the internet, as well as real-time information on vehicles and drivers.